RAINBOW MUSIC SCHOOL
Available 20 mins
1 hour lessons
Please ask for details
MUSIC CLUB Every Saturday
(we now have a new venue)
4 years +
start 10:30am - 12:30pm
Please call or email your details
and book your FREE TRIAL SESSION
- An introduction to musical education with a multi-layered creative learning approach - suitable for ages 4 - 8 years, limited spaces available as the groups are small for a more focused learning, sessions are specifically to your child's needs and areas of interest.
- Rainbow Studio provides a cosy studio space where your child can take part in a structured session which focuses on musical activities, singing, try out real instruments, creative learning to introduce music and improvisation.
Music theory at child level suitable for their age, musical dynamics, styles, music in different cultures and much more.....
- An introductory foundation in musical knowledge perfect if your child wishes to progress onto an instrument or vocal studies and grades.
Please ask for details and discuss your child's requirements.
Educational fun, friendly and relaxed environment
a great way to experience music.....
Why Music Matters?
The benefits of experiencing the magic of music in a child's their early years has been proven to be the best thing you can give your child. By providing a solid musical foundation your child can move naturally into music instruction and will develop a lifelong love of music. Music stimulates many learning skills your child needs to encourage a happy and confident child.
- Rainbow Children Music Group sessions combine unique songs with traditional songs, music & movement, rhyme, and storytelling, lots of original material only available at Rainbow Children Music Groups - guaranteed you will not hear our songs anywhere else!
- A happy musical environment and experience is created at Rainbow Children Music Group. We aim to encourage every child to enjoy a musical experience with each session. At the same time, we aim to help develop language, motor skills, social skills, cognitive development, and emotional growth, all in a safe space and fun educational way.
- A combination of unique songs and traditional songs provide the perfect platform for a relaxed, fun, and educational session every time.
- There is no pressure for your child to join in if they are shy or not used to groups, absorbing, and interacting with each activity in their own way will help to build confidence and social skills in a group situation, giving them important skills, they will need as they move into nursery and primary school environment later on.
We look forward to you and your child(ren) joining us!