Please look around the website and if you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us with your specific requirements and needs.
How to be a Star TM
Creative Learning Experience
KS1 & KS2
"A magical journey, a unique and inspirational
experience and creative learning fun for every child"
Karen P Scott
Mindfulness & Wellbeing
Raise Environmental Awareness
Knowledge of the World
Enrich and Enhance the Curriculum
ACTIVITIES AND TOPICS
- Story Songs
- Creative Workshops
- Singing - Vocal and Performance Skills
- School Choirs
- Music - Introduction and Theory
- Private Tuition - Vocal & Instruments
- Storytelling, Music & Drama Club
- 'How Does Your Garden Grow' Projects
- 'Green & Groovy' Conservation Club
- Art Club, Culture Club - Around the World
- Arts Award Discover, Explore (Trinity College London)
'How to be a Star' is an inclusive creative learning experience. Story Songs, Workshops, Group, or 1-to-1 sessions.
How to be a Star aims to engage and provide a positive creative learning experience for every child through music and song.
How to be a Star aims to develop the whole child, exploring and encouraging creativity, building self-confidence, and inspiring imaginations.
(Suitable for aged 2 - 11 years).
"Learning Through Song"
Interactive Online Learning
Based in Kent
We hope to see you again!
Check back later for new updates to our website